In the months of July and August arrival and departure is possible on Wednesdays and Saturdays, for a stay of at least 7 nights. In the other months arrival and departure is possible on any day, for a stay of at least 4 nights.
- Casa Limão Vista is suitable for up to 4 people
- Casa Limão Jardim is suitable for up to 6 people
Exceeding the maximum number of people per house is not allowed. Entrance to grounds and accommodations only for the persons specified in the reservation.
We ask you to arrive on the arrival day between 15:00 and 18:00 hours, and on the departure day to vacate the house before 10:00 hours.
Smoking in the houses is not allowed. Pets are also not allowed.
The rental price includes VAT, and the use of water and electricity.
We're offering you 1,000Mb data traffic per day. This is enough for normal internet and email use. Extra data traffic (e.g. for films, games etc.) is also possible, this will be charged at €1.50 for 1,000Mb and will be deducted from your deposit.
Reservation / payment
Only after we received 30% of the total rental costs, your booking is definite. The remaining 70% must be received by us 6 weeks before your arrival date. In case you book one of our houses within 6 weeks before the arrival date, you pay the full amount at once.
Together with the confirmation, which we will send you by email, you will find payment instructions.
By transferring the downpayment you accept our General Conditions.
- On cancellation until 6 weeks before your arrival date, we will give you a 25% refund of the downpayment.
- On cancellation within 6 weeks before arrival date, we will give you a 25% refund of the full rental price.
- When you cancel on or after the arrival date, we will give you a 0% refund of the full rental price.
- When you cancel your reservation we will always refund you the final cleaning costs and warranty deposit (if already paid).
Together with the second payment (70% of the rental price) you pay a warranty deposit.
In case you damage or destroy properties of Casa Limão during your stay, we will deduct this from the warranty deposit you paid. If the total costs for replacement or repair exceed this amount, we will also charge you for the rest of the total costs.
After you have left we will check your house. Within 3 days after our check we will transfer the (remainder of) the deposit to your bank account. Therefore you have to send us your bank information before your arrival. The information we need is: the name of the account holder, the IBAN number and the BIC code.
Costs final cleaning
Together with the second payment you pay us the final cleaning fee.
Casa Limão is not responsible for any damage, loss, theft, accident, etc. of you and/or your possessions.
You enter and use the houses, garden, swimming pool, etc. at your own risk.
We recommend you to get a travel and/or cancellation insurance prior to your holiday.